Thursday, January 14, 2010

Touche

I am CONSTANTLY getting after Kyle to help clean up after himself, and to put things away so they don't get lost. Currently it's his Leapster games. There are multiple times in a day that I ask him to put them away in their bag. They always seem to make their way back out onto the floor, or the couch, or the kitchen table. It drives me kind of crazy. Really just because I don't want them to get lost...they aren't cheap little suckers.

My military ID has been on the table for a few days (out for some reason I can't even remember now) and apparently it fell on the ground this morning. While standing at the sink doing dishes, Kyle came up to me, handed me my ID card and said..."Mom, you need to put this away, I'd hate for you to loose it."

Touche my boy, touche!

1 comment:

Ro said...

kyle is always coming up with the best things to say!!