Monday, January 4, 2010

life

It's 9:15 am. I have already...

-sucked boogers out of noses (not me personally, but the aspirator ;)
-used half a dozen kleenex
-cleaned up throw-up
-changed a diaper
-changed Colby's outfit twice
-started a load of wash
-changed batteries in the Leapster2
-finished doing last nights dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher
-cuddled two adorable little boys who have nasty little colds.
-washed my hands at least a dozen times

I have NOT...
-changed out of my clothes from yesterday
-showered or brushed my teeth yet
-put away Christmas decorations
-vacuumed in over two weeks

I love being a mom, I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

KP said...

I stayed in my pjs all day yesterday. Isn't it funny that we moms are busy all day doing important things but there isn't always a lot to show for it. Sorry kids are sick!
We are excited to see you in a few weeks.