Wednesday, January 6, 2010

nothing. and forever cuteness

What is this a picture of? Let me tell you. NOTHING!! It is a picture of nothing in our living room! Why is this of significance? Because, my friends, this is a picture of all our Christmas decorations and other various items that had gathered there PUT AWAY! (No, we still don't have any furniture in our living room. There are so many things ahead of it on our 'list'!) I'm not sure when the last time was that this room was completely empty. You see, I have to celebrate this one room, because it is currently the only room in the house to look remotely clean. One room is a place to start though, right? Hopefully I can keep this room clean and then slowly move from room to room. Wish me luck!!

On a completely separately note, I don't think I'll ever get tired of snapping pictures of moments like this...It makes my heart happy to see the boys love each other so much. Colby is always fascinated by whatever Kyle is doing, and Kyle is such a doll always talking to Colby and trying to make him laugh. I hope this budding friendship lasts forever.

1 comment:

Irene said...

your boys are just darling!