Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 Book List

Sorry for the boringness, this post is really more for me than anything else. In an effort to avoid a long list on my side-bar I am adding this button as a link to this post so that I can just put the button on my side-bar and continuously add all the books I read throughout the year. I'm not sure what my fascination is with keeping track of the books I read is, but I am who I am!


Name All The Animals

by: Alison Smith
This was a book club read. I didn't love it. I don't think I would recommend it to anyone. It's a memoir, but not a very compelling one. It is a women telling about her upbringing, which wasn't that much different from anyone else. Her trials with dealing with the loss of her brother from a car accident, and then deciding that she's 'interested in girls'.

Where Are You Now?

by: Mary Higgins Clark
I Love her books. This is probably my favorite yet. A good murder mystery, who done it. I didn't have it figured out until the very end. It was a good easy read, but a page turner for sure.

The Giver
by: Lois Lowry
I read this as a kid. I remember liking it. As an adult, it is still a really interesting read. I wouldn't say I love it, but for conversational purposes, its good. I have a hard time with books ending on a cliff hanger. I like closure!

No comments: