Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are we there yet?

I'm not sure why I even attempted to go to bed last night. I probably would have felt more rested by just sitting in front of the TV vegging. It was one of those nights that I woke up every 15 to 20 minutes to make sure that I haden't overslept.

Nope, didn't oversleep. It is 4:15 AM, our fight leaves in T-minus 3hrs and 45 minutes. I am up, dressed, hair done, bags in the garage waiting for our ride to arrive, and dreading waking up two happily sleeping boys.

This too shall pass. In just a few hours we'll be enjoying the beautiful sights of Salt Lake City! I'd say wish me luck, but I need something more like sanity!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So...how did the flight go??

KP said...

Nothing like traveling with your kids alone to cause you to appreciate your spouse even more! Hope you travels & stays are great. We are excited to meet you there!