Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Puddle Jumpin'


All of that snowfall from Sunday made some mighty fun puddles when the sun came out today! It was so warm that we had to take advantage of the great outdoors. Kyle had a blast just being a boy! He jumped in puddles for over an hour and a half. (It would have been longer if the darn sun wouldn't have gone behind the clouds!) It was one of my first mommy experiences where I held myself back from being too overprotective and let him just have a good ole' time. He was soaking wet from the waist down, and loving every minute of it! This toddler stuff is so much fun!

I have to apologize for the video angle. Dumb me shot it like I was taking a picture, not realizing that I couldn't just rotate the video. It was such cute footage that I wanted to share...just turn your head on an angle!

2 comments:

The Spiveys said...

Okay my neck hurts now but that is very cute. Boys are so funny. I can't wait until Josh is running around like that too.

Lynette said...

Too cute! Carson would've been right there with him splashin' around. Fun stuff!