Thursday, February 22, 2007

Book Tag

I got tagged by Lynette!

The Rules of the game:

1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.

Book: On Secont Thought Author: Robison E. Wells

"I saved you a seat," I said cheerfully, turning around.
It was Jenny.
I had a friend once who was watching a movie at a party.

I tag... Melissa J., Lindsey S., and... Okay, I sort of have to brake the rules, because I don't know anybody else who hasn't already been tagged. I'm still a Blogging rookie! Good luck to the ladies I tagged!

****
So it was inevitable that as soon as I posted about Kyle being the little Charmer that things would go 'sour'. And I mean literally sour! Lets just say that my car doesn't exactly smell fresh right now. Kyle's alter ego *Destructo-boy* kicked into full gear last night. He must have gotten excessively bored in the car last night and somehow managed to finagle the top of his sippy cup off (a combination of loosening the lid and pushing the plastic part in) and dumped almost a full cup of milk onto himself and the car. It was pretty nasty, but has given me the extra push that I've been needing to clean out my car! But seriously though, I thought the whole idea of a sippy cup was to prevent spilling? -- Just a little food for thought!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Yah, that's pretty gross....way to go "destructo-boy". It seams like "kid-proof" things are not always so. He's just really smart and figured out how to get the top off. thanks for doing the book tag too :)