Monday, February 19, 2007

51

Can you guess what the number 51 represents? That would be the temperature of our house this morning at 7:00 AM - holy stinkin' cold! The good news is that we made it through the night and all is well. The propane company came by 9:30 this morning, and we are back in action! Heat is a wonderful thing. (I obviously wouldn't have made a good pioneer.)

We took this picture before we had gas... It was odd having to wear beanies inside the house to stay warm. We tried to make the best of it!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Yah, that is pretty stinking cold. I'm glad you survived! It sounded like you had fun with the Fergs and Rebekah yesterday, that's so fun that they came down. You're so popular!

The Spiveys said...

Hey Tami! I found your blog through someone else's. Funny how that happens. Anyway, glad to hear things are going well in VA. We got your card and I've been meaning to get in touch. We are jealous that you guys are in VA now! We have lived in MD for a while, but VA is still our true love :) Hopefully we can keep in touch through our blogs. Give our best to Scott and Kyle!

The Spiveys said...

Oh, I am going to add you to my list of blog links so I can keep checking up on your guys, if you don't mind :)

Mary said...

Wow, that is cold! I'm glad you have heat again.

(I found you through Lynette's blog, I'm so glad you started one too!)