Friday, February 23, 2007

Feature Product Friday

Okay, so most of you who look at this know that I am a Close To My Heart consultant. Actually most of you who view this like to buy their things too! I thought I'd start 'Feature Product Friday' to be able to show you some of the fun new things that CTMH is constantly coming out with. Now that we live further away it'll be like a mini show each Friday! If this is something you're not into, just ignore my Friday posts!

So, todays product is.....drum roll.....
*Simply Snapshots (Rough 'N Tumble) Album Pages. They are found on page 38 of the current Spring 2007 Catalog. (Upper right hand corner) The package includes twelve 9x9 pages with spaces for two 4"x6" photos and journaling. All for only $8.95



There are a lot of features about these pages that I REALLY Love! First, you can put them verically or horizontally, depending on the photos that you are using. Second, each sheet is two sided. One side has the stripes and the other side has the dots. They are super cute to mix 'n match. Third, literally all you have to do is stick your photos to the pages, journal, and go! Last but not least, they currently come in two different styles, the boyish/elementary colors
shown above, and also a Chocolate/Cream/Pink color scheme. One thing (among many) that these pages would be good for are Grandparent Bragg Books. They would take literally no effort, but still make something attractive for those we love!

I totally had the itch last night to do a little scrapbooking, but knew that I didn't have a lot of time. I had some photos that were perfect for this paper and whipped this two-page spread out in no time! My only real variations are that I decided to mat my photos (it's an obsession of mine!) and add some stamped/cut out letters. I am excited with the finished product!

So this is the last bit of information... Each product that is highlighted throughout the month will be available to purchase AT MY COST! This offer is obviously available only through me as a special little something to my closest friends and family! So the cost for this product (either the Rough 'N Tumble Pages or the More To Adore Pages) is just $6.99 (+normal tax and shipping) during the month of February. I'll be placing my last February order next Tuesday, February 27th.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That's a great idea to do the Feature product friday. I love the pages you did. i need to catch up on my scrapbooking. I still don't have a new catalogue...are you having a party anytime soon?

the design boss said...

If you have one handy I would love a current catalogue. When is the next time you are coming up? Or maybe I should come down....let me look at my calendar??