Sunday, February 18, 2007

We're Connected!

I promised that I'd start a 'blog' once we finally got our internet up and running. I no longer have an excuse!

So Miss Lynette, you have quite the power of persuasion! You've talked many a people into starting their own blogspots...I just hope that I can live up to your expectations. With us moving out to the middle of nowhere, it will be fun to keep you all involved in our lives. I am excited to have finally joined 'the blogger' community. (It is quite the distinguished group I hear!)

2 comments:

the design boss said...

Way to go Tami!! Congrates this will be fun way to keep in touch. I absolutly love blogging!

Lynette said...

YEAH....I'm sooo excited! Watch out, it's addicting. It will be so fun to see what you and your family are up to...of course, we'll still be getting together :) Congrats on the new blog!