Friday, March 2, 2007

Black and Blue...??



Maybe purple. Play group was rough on Kyle!

My neighbor, Angie, hosted a play group at her house yesterday. There were tons of kids there both from her church as well as a handful from the neighborhood. Overall, a great time was had by all. Kyle loved playing with all Jack's toys and the other kids. Towards the end he took a tumble right onto a toy train. The picture was taken after we had been home for a while, so it doesn't quite do justice to how it looked right after it happened, but he got a pretty nice looking shiner. He only cried for a minute or two. I was proud of my tough little guy. I realize that this little injury (if we can call it that) is just one among many to come, but I thought it was pretty cool to share.

P.S. The redness spread throughout the night. This morning it looks like he got in a fight with one of his buddies! We'll just tell people that "they should see the other guy!"

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh poor Kyle! I'm glad you had fun at the play date though, besides the injury. I have a feeling these boys will keep us on our toes with their craziness!

Mary said...

Yikes! Poor Kyle - he looks like he's proud of that shiner!