Tuesday, February 20, 2007

He's a Charmer!


Do you know those days where your child seems to behave and just be generally plesant for a whole day? We have had three of those days in a row! I try to not be the pridefull or braggy type but Kyle has been a joy the last three days and I just had to share.

What a fun stage we are at. Kyle is constantly babbling, but to him it is full conversation. He will go up to people and talk talk talk, ending with his voice raised like he's asking questions. Rarely is anything he says distinguishable, but its cute nonetheless. He is loving nursery at church and didn't cry at all this last week when we dropped him off. I think that his daily trips to the 'KidCare' at the Rec. Center where I exercise has helped the whole nursery situation. He has finally realized that Nursery/KidCare is a time to play with lots of fun toys and that Mom and Dad will be back to get him soon. What a relief it is to not have to stress about him being upset the whole time.

I went to an activity at the church this evening and had to take Kyle, (Scott was shooting with guys from work) he ran right into the nursery and said "Bye Mama." After I came back to pick him up, the ladies that were in there tonight were gushing over him. They kept saying how cute and happy he is, etc. etc. It just made me feel so good. Everybody likes to hear good things about their kids. The ladies in our ward are just so sweet. I really appreciated their kind words. I only hope that they can remember nights like tonight - when the little man decides to slip into his alter ego, "Destructo-Boy" - they may think twice about all their nice comments!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love days like that! Kyle is definitely a keeper, he is just soo cute! I love how he said "bye mama", how funny. Carson has missed two weeks of nursery b/c he's been sick, so I hope he won't have reverted back, he was doing so good. Have fun with your sweet little Kyle man.

The Spiveys said...

Hey there,
I was talking to Dan at work from your old ward & he was telling me how sweet your new place is. You should take a lot of pics & give us a good old fashioned virtual tour. I hope you guys enjoy your new place. Maybe we can meet up again someday.
adios
Kris