Thursday, June 7, 2007

Proud of my girl!

Miss Amy Ferguson is now officially a high school graduate! She invited Kyle and I (Scott couldn't get out of work) to her commencement ceremony, and then out for a celebratory dinner. We are so proud of our Amy!

I realized how much of a mommy I've become, and how much I must dearly love Amy when I actually shed a tear or two when she walked across the stage to receive her diploma. She is such a great girl, we all adore her. Amy is one of Kyle's most favorite girls. We sure are going to miss her when she heads off to BYU-Idaho for college in the fall.

Whew! I can't believe how long it has been since I last blogged. Time just seems to get away from me these days. Today is literally one of the first days that I feel like I have a minute or two to myself. Between my new calling at church, main street festival (a few weeks ago), craft projects, and my sweet Kyle...extra time is not something that I find in excess! Time management skills take on a whole new meaning with a busy toddler!

I am excited to be back on the blogging circuit! We have lots to catch up on, so check back often!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm glad you're back too! I've anxiously been awaiting a new post :) I'm so glad you were able to go to Amy's graduation...that is awesome! We love her too! What a great picture too!

Unknown said...

Glad to have you back. I was starting to think that you were fighting morning sickness...are you? :)

Jenni said...

A new post!!! :) How great that you went to Amy's graduation, I'm sure that meant a lot to her! Glad to have you back on the "blogging circuit" too!! :)

Mendy said...

Welcome back to Bloggingtown, Tami! I've missed you. I can't believe that Amy graduated. Time flies.