Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've had the itch!

I am LOVING to scrapbook right now! I seem to go through spurts where I am feeling creative, and then other times theres nothin'! The last few weeks have been one of those spurts. In my free time it's all I want to do. (Which is a bad thing for my laundry piles, kitchen counter, and bathrooms.) I am really chugging through Kyle's pictures. While I am only through the first six month of his life, I am definitely making progress. The photos below are of just a few of the layouts I have done recently. They are from December 2005/January 2006.


Maybe this post will give some of you talented ladies the itch too!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Great pages Tami!! I'm still on a scrapbooking boycott (about 6 years behind at this point :)), but I love that you love it!! It really is an art and I am impressed by the creativity!! :)

Lynette said...

I really need to do some....i was just thinking about it today actually. Unfortunately, I usually feel like sewing more! But, my sewing machines are both on the fritz, so maybe this is my chance!