Friday, June 8, 2007

E - I - E - I - O !

Sister Seely had a farm, E - I - E - I - O!
And on that farm she had a Turkey, E - I - E - I - O.

And some goats, E - I - E - I - O

And a cow, and some chickens, doggies, horses, and more!

We had the opportunity to go to a super fun play group last week. The nursery leader at our church lives on a farm, and she invited all the little ones out to her farm to see, pet, and play with all her animals. The kids had so much fun. Kyle LOVES animals, so he was in heaven. The only problem that we had was that he desparately wanted to ride a goat...? Yep, a goat. For whatever reason as soon as we got into the goat pen he kept trying to climb on top of them. We obviously put a stop to it, but it was amusing to watch. It is times like that, that I wish we could read the little minds of our children. What could possibly make him think... hhuumm, I think I'd like to get on top of this goat!?
























3 comments:

Jenni said...

Hee hee!! That's funny - maybe you have a little cowboy on your hands! Don't they have those sheep riding contests for little kids at rodeos?? I'm sure he's be all over that!! :)

Lynette said...

That's awesome! I would pay to see Kyle riding a goat :)

Mendy said...

This just seems like an amazing playgroup. I am so jealous!