Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How did you spend your weekend?

I was lucky enough to spend Valentines weekend at Virginia Beach!!Was there snow? No. Was it warm? No. Were there children present? No. Was it a fabulously fun weekend with a bunch of awesome girlfriends? YES YES YES!!!

Although I had a slight pang of guilt from being away from Scott for Valentines, he couldn't have given me a better gift. Thanks babe! I totally needed some female bonding, crafting, eating therapy!

I spent the weekend in Virginia Beach with a great group of women. I scrapbooked my little heart out...and loved every minute of it! Some women scrapped, some did jewlery, a few sewed and knitted. Super fun.
Although the air was chilly and the wind was biting, we took a few walks on the beach to enjoy the clean air and take in the beautiful scenery.
We had no idea where the rest of this poor little crab's body was, but I couldn't seem to resist playing with this little guy's pincers. I'm pretty sure the other ladies thought I was crazy, and maybe I was a little. I was just in one of those moods!

Anyway, it was fun relaxing and refreshing. I already can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I had the best time this weekend! I am soo looking forward to next year too!!!

KP said...

After 3 weeks of being a single parent, this really was a perfect gift for you. So glad that you had a great time. We LOVED our trip to Utah. I didn't realize we would only have 1 day with you. BUMMER. I should have sat next to you so we could chat. I think Colby looks a lot like you. Isn't it fun showing those cute kids to everyone. I'll have to email you my photos of our littlest boys.