Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Two shows...Two reactions...

I'm publicly admitting that I'm an addict of the following shows, but what do you do? :) I'm dying to hear what you thought.

First - Sunday night - Amazing Race.
Was that Cheese challenge/roadblock not the funniest thing that you have seen in like forever? Scott and I were laughing SO HARD. I was laughing so hard that my chest hurt and I couldn't catch my breath. In fact, just thinking of it now makes me laugh again. I don't know what it was about watching people fall/run/slide down the hill with huge cheese wheels that was so funny. Did any of you Amazing Race watchers have the same reaction we did?

Second - Monday Night - The Bachelor.
I'm the one who likes watching the Bachelor. (I didn't want to implicate Scott!) This has been a fun season to watch, and for like the first time ever I have guessed the girls correctly that he's gotten rid of. (It's a personal triumph!) I called it a few weeks ago saying that Melissa and Molly were going to be the final two. Anywho, Scott was subjected to watching The Bachelor with me last night because both of the TV tuners were recording something...Bachelor on one and 24 on the other. We hate commercials, so we started the Bachelor (since it was an hour ahead) to let 24 run for a while.
SO, getting to what I really wanted to talk about. It was Scott's turn to laugh his head off. When they showed the preview for the final rose ceremony and all the crazyness of Diana showing up, Scott was laughing SO hard. I just couldn't believe it. So my question is...what do you think? Is it for real? Is she SERIOUSLY trying to get him back? I'm dying to find out.

Okay, that's all. Your input is appreciated!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Are you kidding me? Does the phrase "Don't let the cheese hit me" mean anything to you? I think we watched that clip 5 times. Lance missed it the first time and I was laughing so hard that when I was trying to repeat it to him I started crying!!!

The Spiveys said...

The cheese was HILARIOUS. The people at the bottom drinking beer and watching was made it even better. Tell me why the couple from Virginia, MY HOME STATE, have to be the self-proclaimed HICKS FROM THE STICKS??!! But yes, the cheese was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Croslands said...

I can talk Bachelor all darn day! I have been waiting and waiting for Deanna to show up since they mentioned it on the first epsiode. I totally think it's real and can hardly wait for next week!

Jenni said...

I haven't watched the Bachelor, but I am a big AR fan and I loved that cheese challenge! The poor older couple with the fogged in flight last night!! I felt so bad for them!