Friday, February 20, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Kyle always seems to amaze me. He is growing up so fast and picking up on SO much more than I give him credit for. Yesterday was one of those days that was rewarding and fun to be his mom. (It's the little things in life that I am talking about here.)

After he got out of the bath tub, and I had finished showering he came into my bathroom where I was doing my hair and said..."Mom, I want to have a crazy hair day today. Like Larry Finchfeather." He used asked so nicely and used his words so well that I couldn't resist!

You see, Grandma Sandy gave Kyle a bunch of books for Christmas. He LOVES to have us read to him, and is super quick at memorizing the books and 'reading' them back to us. One of his new favorites is called "Crazy hair Day." Although we didn't put his hair in 'rubber bands and spray it with halloween hair color' like the character in the book, we did managed to pull off a faux-hock (spelling?). He was proud of his 'crazy hair' and had to show it off to everyone we saw yesterday. You can't hardly see it in the picture, but the important thing is that he was happy about the do!

1 comment:

KP said...

That Kyle is an entertaining kid. We are excited to play with him here. Love the photos & journal of the Utah trip. What fun! Jeff & I haven't watched the Bachelor or Amazing Race. Big amounts of chees make us think of 64 slices... & George eating the car battery sized brick of cheese. We will have to check out the amazing race. We laugh at The Big Bang Theory show. We love the dvr also. To watch something in 20 mins vs. 30 is nice. Too much to do!