Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our fun weekend

Whew! I feel like we are all still recovering from our fun weekend. Kyle and Scott spent the weekend with a bunch of friends at a beach house in North Carolina, and I got to spend the weekend scrapbooking with a bunch of ladies at a cabin in Thurmont, Maryland. It's kind of crazy that we went our separate ways, but my scrapbook weekend has been planned since May or June of last year, and the beach trip came up kind of last minute. Luckily we ALL ended up having a great time!

The highlight of Kyle's trip was playing golf! Scott was an awesome daddy and packed Kyle's clubs so that he could play to his hearts content. Sand is the perfect medium for our budding little golfer. The balls don't go too far, and he's not taking divets out of anybodys grass! Here are some cute pictures of our little Tiger Woods.They also played by the water a bit...although it was FREEZING.
And no trip to the beach house is complete without lots of Rock Band! (Mary and Lynette, I hope it's okay I'm posting this picutre!!)

I didn't really take any pictures of my fun weekend at the cabin...because I was working SO hard! I got so much scrapbooking done, it was AWESOME!! What is more fun than doing something that you love for a few days with 17 other great women? Maybe I'll have to take some pictures of all the lay-outs I completed!

4 comments:

Lonn Hunter said...

You mean you didn't go gaga down at the National Mall with 2 million other people?

Jenni said...

What a fun weekend!! Sounded like a total blast!

Croslands said...

Yes, pictures of the layouts would be great. I'd love to see the work you do. I am happy that you all had a great weekend.

KP said...

Yes, a fun weekend. Good for you getting all that scrapbooking done! Cute photos of Kyle. Golfing was at the top of this list when Justin was little too.