Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Awesome!

So...Scott's dad just sent us this picture this evening. HE took it TODAY! Yes, you are looking at a real Mountain Lion in its natural habitat. Seriously cool!

Scott's parents live in Fairview, Utah up in the Skyline Mountain Resort. They get to see a lot of neat wildlife, especially deer and little critters, so this was quite the treat! He said that he was about fifteen feet away from the tree when he was taking his pictures.

I just had to share!

(The ultra sound is only one week from tomorrow!!!)

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That picture is freakin' AWESOME!!!! My brother has ALWAYS wanted to see a cougar and even use to live in California and go walking in the foothills to hopefully see one. That is freakin' crazy that your father in law got that photo! i"m going to have to show this to my bro!

Jenni said...

Whoa!! That is an awesome picture, but kind of scary that a big cat like that was so close!

KP said...

I was a little freaked out by this since I have not always been right beside my kids when we were near the spot where this was taken. It is fun to be so close to nature when we visit Grandpa & Grandma.