Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's a...

BABY!

We've had quite the exciting morning! I can't think of too many things in this world that are as exciting as seeing a beautiful healthy baby inside my belly! We saw two arms and two legs, a beating heart, a brain, a spinal cord, the kidneys, diaphram, stomach, and all the other wonderful body parts that make up a miracle that is called a child.

We took Kyle along to share in the excitement. We were hoping that by seeing the baby in my belly it would make it a little more 'real' to him. He loved to see the 'special camera' and pictures of the baby. He giggled when the baby would kick or move its arms. Oh yea, it also has an awesome profile!

Enough small talk. And the sex is....drum roll please....
Kyle's going to have a baby brother!


8 comments:

Lindsey and Josh said...

Congrats. Looks like we are going to have another gang of boys in the Neighborhood!

KP said...

Well, in truth I was hoping for a girl. However, I would never go up against God's plan for your family. This will be perfect! You get to use all of his cute clothes & toys again. They will be best friends forever. We are thrilled for you that all of the healthy parts were there. It is a miracle to be able to see it all. Has to be the top family outing for this year so far.

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!! I am glad all is well with the baby. I think the only way to have a girl is to get prego on the west coast... :)

Mary said...

Congratulations Tami! Now Kyle can have his very own, built-in best friend of a little brother! That will be so sweet for both of your boys!

Irene said...

Congrats! I am also always relieved to discover that it is a baby and not something like a puppy or octopus that is punching my internal organs. :) How fun for Kyle to get to see the u/s too.

Jenni said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Croslands said...

Kyle will be the perfect big brother to this little guy. I can't wait to meet him.

Weir Family said...

Congrats!! Boys are tons of fun. I don't know about that getting prego on the west coast, it hasn't worked for us. Good luck with the pregnancy, it sounds like all id going good.