Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Funny Picture...

Okay, so this is a totally random post, but I am going through photos in preparation for a big scrapbook weekend and came across this awesome picture of Kyle taken June 2007 -
If I had to name this picture it would be "Ode to Grandpa's Everywhere"! (It's something about the diapers/shorts, coupled with dark socks and shoes that just cracks me up.) My poor dad has been teased on plenty more than one occasion for the folly of dark socks with shorts.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

hey girl, how are you? Well, I guess I can see you are doing fine. Your little boy is so cute, I can't believe how grown up he is. It was nice to find you blog too. if you want to check me out my blog is zachandmeagan.blogspot.com

kjco said...

attractive...
(Kirsten here--my initials don't i.d. me)
I saw the kids tossing your son around on Sun. on the grass & he was having the time of his life.
Sooo happy to find your blog. Trying not to be a pest (I commented on your calling the cops thing), but I LUV your wallpaper--where'd you find it? don't tell me you made it all by yourself--if not, I'm sure it was expensive. So far I've only done the free stuff.
Let me know, k? (outzens.blogspot.com)

the design boss said...

He looks so cute sticking out his skinny belly! It always cracks me up when I see people with dark socks and shorts.