Monday, November 3, 2008

Some fun recent photos....

Some of the fun that we've had over the past few weeks...

For preschool/playgroup we got to go out to the Seeley's farm to see the animals and play with friends. Always an adventure at the Seeley farm!
Kyle got to hold a baby goat!

And milk a momma goat!

October was fire-safety month for preschool. Mrs. Rochelle was awesome and scheduled the Remmington Fire Dpt. to bring a truck out for the boys to see. The learned some fun things about fire safety, and also got to climb in the truck and see "real firefighters!"

Inside the truck!

I just wanted to post this next picture because I thought it was cute! Last week was my week to teach preschool, and one of the projects the boys did was to make pumpkin masks. They were all very proud of their creations!From left to right: K-man, Charlie, Jack-Jack (bummer, Kevin was out sick that day.)

And last, but certainly not least, for those of you who haven't already found out one way or another...
I'm 9 weeks pregnant! Due date: June 8, 2009.

I'll post halloween photos in a day or two.

9 comments:

Malinda said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!!

Jolynn said...

What a fun preschool. That is so nice that the fire department came and let the kids get in the truck.

Congratulations on the pregnancy! I hope it goes a lot easier this time.

Irene said...

something sara said recently made me suspect this, but i didn't know for sure.... A BIG HUMONGOUS CONGRATS!!!!!

Croslands said...

Hip hip hooray! I am so excited for you. I loved all of those pictures you posted but the last one was the best!

Mary said...

Congratulations Tami, I am sure you are so excited for another baby! That's great news!

The firetruck coming to preschool is so cool! It looks like you guys are having a great time doing that!

The Pugs said...

Thanks everybody! We're pretty excited. There will be almost four years separating the two, but I think thats just perfect for my style!

Jenni said...

Congrats!!! What wonderful news!! My first two are 4 1/2 years apart and I thought it was great! Best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

KP said...

HOORAY for your family and our extended family. We AZ Pugmires are excited about your pregnancy and pray all will go well.
Kyle is having such a fun experience in preschool. What a great thing it is to have moms work together. Have fun.

Melissa said...

congratulations!