Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Fun!

So the slide show below isn't from Kyle's party on Saturday, but from the previous Saturday. I haven't downloaded the pictures from the party yet. His party was pretty much a duplicate from the previous Saturday, except there were a lot more little kids. I'll post pictures from K-man's birthday party in the next day or two.

Anyway, we decided to beat the heat this summer with a fun big water slide. It's quite the hit in the neighborhood! Fun for kids and adults.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I love the new look on your blog! And I love that you're bloggin again! We can't wait to see you this weekend!

The Pugs said...

Aww shucks Lynette, thanks! I know, we can't wait to see you either. Bring on the Rock Band and Fireworks!!

the design boss said...

The water slide rumors have made it all the way to Laurel!! It looks like a blast! I also must say that I really like your blog!! Your is super cute, where did you get it?