Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slave Labor...???



I'm not sure weather to call this slave labor, or future blackmail! Currently Kyle LOVES to help me with the laundry. "I be a big big helper mommy! I do da yandry." I had to catch the moment on camera for future reference. He actually put this whole huge load of whites into the washer all by himself. (It was no small feat, he was stuffin'!) He gets away most of the time without even cleaning up his own toys (I'm not patient enough), so when he asks to help me with the laundry I figure this is one habit that I'd love to foster.

He said something that was super hilarious while loading the washer that I just have to share. Although I should probably be embarrassed to share, it is no secret, so hopefully you can get a laugh out of it like I did. He loads the washer piece by piece of clothing, one of the items he picked out of the basket was a over the shoulder boulder holder. Without missing a beat he said absentmindindly to himself, but out loud..."woah! its a big one"... and then proceeded to add it to the machine and move on. It was funny, because I haden't heard him make a comment about any of the other items of laundry.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

It IS a big one!! That's hilarious!!! What a cute boy doing the laudry!

Mendy said...

That comment about your bra is hilarious! He better marry a well-endowed woman or he's going to wonder what's up when he helps with the laundry!

The Pugs said...

I definitely think he was referring to how long it was stretched out (because it wasn't hooked at the back), but either way it was a super funny comment.

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!! He is such a cute boy!!