Sunday, March 11, 2007

Amazing Race

So, It's time to admit that we are Amazing Race junkies! It is such a fun show to watch, and Scott and I always have to comment on what we would do differently/better, etc. If nothing else, it is entertaining.

Can you belive that Rob and Amber got the boot tonight? We were definitely surprised. The way they were editing the show you'd have thought there was the Amazing Race, and then there was Rob and Amber's Amazing Race. You know what I mean? Anyway, I just wanted to share my thoughts...but I'm a dork!

4 comments:

Mendy said...

Tami, I am so upset about it I had a nightmare! Ridiculous, I know. I love Romber and cannot believe how they dominated the first three legs only to be eliminated on the fourth. If Charla and Mirna aren't off-ed soon, I'm going to vomit. I could go on, but will spare you. I love the Amazing Race, too (obviously), but Michael and I know that going on that together would almost certainly be the beginning of the end for us. We're too different to be on a team together.

Jenni said...

I used to watch amazing race all the time! I totally need to Tivo it because I honestly can't believe Rob and Amber got kicked off so quickly. (I watched the season they were on before and totally thought they would win!) That show is a great way to travel vicariously!!

Mary said...

We really like this show too! We started watching it last year and it is very fun - the editing keeps things suspenseful!

I agree with Mendy, Charla and Mirna better leave soon. They are stinking annoying!

The Pugs said...

I'm glad to see that we aren't the only Amazing Race 'geeks'! Its definitely one that is easy to get hooked on.