Tuesday, November 3, 2009

not an optical illusion

That's right people, not only do I have a child who likes to eat...he likes to eat enough that he's already holding his own bottle!I realize that to many of you this may not seem at all monumental, but for us, this is definitely something to write home about! Kyle was/has been/still is such a terrible eater that I hardly know what to do with Colby. What? A baby who CRIES because he's hungry? To that I say AWESOME! It's a bonus that he's started holding his own bottle. (Honest, Kyle was over one and onto a sippy cup before he ever held his own drink.)

Thank you Heavenly Father, I'm not sure I could have handled a second who doesn't like eating.

1 comment:

Weir Family said...

Hooray! I remember all the trouble you had with that picky eater!