Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Scott and I were Lion tamers this year!And two absolutely adorable lions they were! I still need to get a picture of the two of them together. - When I asked Kyle what he wanted to be this year, he asked me first what Colby was going to be. When I told him that Colby was going to wear the same lion costume that he wore as a baby, Kyle wanted SO BAD to be a lion too. He wanted to match Colby. They made a cute pair, and I figure I won't have too many years left that he'll want to match his baby brother.

Yesterday was a fun day too! Traditionally Scott's work invites all the employees children to lunch on the day of Halloween. A fun activity for the kids and always a treat to see where daddy works. This year they paid to have a magician (The Great Zucchini!) come to entertain the kids. He had a blast! A bonus is that two of his best buddies dads work at the same place Scott does. Below is a picture of Kyle, Carson, and Zach at the work party.And just for fun...a picture of Colby in the spirit of the season! Thanks for the cute outfit Aunt Wendy!

3 comments:

Lindsey and Josh said...

What cute pictures:) I love the lion costumes!

Irene said...

those lions are too cute!!

Weir Family said...

What cute lions you have! Where are the pictures of the lion tamers though?