Monday, July 6, 2009

Gratitude

Words can not express the gratitude I feel for my sweet mom. She left on Saturday to go back home to my dad and her "real" life after being here with us in Virginia for SIX weeks. It was OH SO HARD to say goodbye, but boy am I thankful for all the time that she was able to be here. I know it was a sacrifice for her to be away from her home for so long, but we loved every minute of her being here. Because of her I was able to recover so quickly and just enjoy being a new mommy. She took care of all the cooking, cleaning and laundry, and was Kyle's best buddy through this crazy transition... seriously an amazing gift.

I love you Mom. I love that you are my best girl friend. I love that you are such an amazing Grandma to my boys, and an awesome mother-in-law to Scott. You were such a blessing to have here. Thanks.

2 comments:

Mike said...

She cooked, cleaned, and did laundry? Maybe it would be worth having another one!

KP said...

Moms are super & you got a sweet one. Darling photos. Love the one of her playing a video game.