Sunday, July 5, 2009

Brothers


This was an awesome moment of sweetness that I am thankful to have caught on film.

Kyle was laying on the couch watching morning cartoons a few days ago and out of no where said, "Mom, I want to cuddle with baby Colby." Thankfully Colby had just finished eating and was having a rare moment of contentedness.

Kyle is a great big brother and adores Colby, but hasn't wanted to hold him a ton lately, when he asked to cuddle I was thrilled. I pray this is the beginning of the boys becoming best buddies. Either way, to me, this picture is priceless!

3 comments:

Weir Family said...

That is so cute, it's always so neat to see when brothers like each other!

Mike said...

The next thing you know they will be playing with fire crackers, gasoline, and matches. I mean, that's what I have heard will happen...

KP said...

Those continue to be some of my favorite photos of my kids. SO SWEET.