Friday, May 22, 2009

Grandma to the Rescue!

Hooray! My mom flew in town yesterday. Kyle (and Scott and I) couldn't be more excited! She's going to be here until July 4th. HOW AWESOME IS THAT? We are so blessed that she can come for such a long period of time to help out around here. (Thanks Dad for your support, I know having her gone for SO long is a major sacrifice on your part. WE SO APPRECIATE IT.)

She'll be embarrassed that I am posting this picture, but I think it is cute. Before we were even out of PJ's this morning, Kyle had her busy. I haven't been the most fun play mate lately, but Grandma is always up for fun. (It looks like she's asleep, but I promise she's just looking down at the board!) Before 10 o'clock this morning they had already played at least three different games and read a handful of books. What a lucky boy Kyle is to have such great Grandparents. I'm confident he's going to be spoiled completely rotten in the next six weeks by his Grandma, but we couldn't hope for anything more. Hopefully all the attention he gets from Grandma will help with the transition of having a new baby in the house. (I guess we'll be able to let you know in less than a week!)

1 comment:

Teryl said...

Good luck with your new adventure and child number two.