Monday, May 25, 2009

Favorite by-product of spring/summer

FREEZER JAM!!!

I didn't take the opportunity last year to make freezer jam, and we ran out of the previous year's stock about six months ago. I am SO excited to have yummy home-made jam again. All the washing, cutting, and preparing was done by my angel of a mother. Thanks mom! (I had mentioned soon after she got here that if we came across berries on sale that we needed to snatch them up for jam making. We Lucked out and got a great deal on Strawberries just a day or two later.)

_______________________________

We are definitely in full swing of getting ready for the baby around here. Yesterday's task was putting together the new sit-'n-stand hybrid double stroller. (Which I am SO EXCITED about.) Today we made room in the cabinets for bottles and bought another pack of diapers and wipes. Tomorrow's main task is to get to my doctors appointment and pick up the bassinet that I borrowing from my friend. We're getting close. What ever we're going to get done has to be done in the next two days! Wish us luck.

1 comment:

AMBIR WIDDISON said...

That is so fun Tammy!!! Congrats!!!! We wish we could be there to help out where we could...miss ya cuz!!

cant wait for the pics!!!