Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Girlz Allowed!


My two favorite people are off on a fun Daddy/Son adventure. They are currently on their way to Arizona to catch some Spring Training baseball games and spend some time with cousins and grandparents. I'm not sure what to do with myself for the next few days...but I'm sure I'll figure something out! ;)

It's been tradition for a lot of years now for Scott's family to go down to Arizona for Spring Training. I might be wrong, but I think the last time Scott got to go was the spring before we got married (8 years ago!) Last year for his birthday he decided that what he wanted was to not get presents for birthday and christmas for the year and to spend the $ on he and Kyle going out to Arizona for a fun weekend of baseball. He's finally getting to cash in! I hope that they have a GREAT time.

I really am going to miss them.

2 comments:

Liz Adair said...

Hello, Tami,

Thanks for posting my book Snakewater Affair on your book list! It's my favorite of the Spider Latham mystery series.

I've got a new book out called Counting the Cost. It's not published by Deseret Book, but you can read about it at the publisher's web site: www.inglestonepublishing.com

Also, you might wander over and check my blog at www.sezlizadair.blogspot.com

I like the picture of your husband and son going off to Phoenix. What memories they will make!

Thanks again for your support!

the design boss said...

Happy day for you!! I have always wanted a vacation at my house. I think it would be a lot of fun!!