Monday, September 22, 2008

Laptop is healed!

Yea! It is times like this that I am SO thankful I married a computer guru! It is kind of a long story, but in a nutshell, I messed up the laptop last week. (It caught a virus because of my stupidity.) Well, it took a week, and a complete re-build, but we are back in action. The good news is that the bug didn't get to any of our pictures or documents, just all our programs.

A lot has happened since the computer downtime...Kyle started preschool and also a fun Tiny Tot Boot Camp, I have sewn a men's Jane Austen period style jacket, and Saturday was 'Soup'er Saturday for our ward. Life's been busy, but fun. I'll post pictures soon, once I get them downloaded on the computer. I'm just happy to have the computer back up and running.

7 comments:

Croslands said...

Yeah, congratulations! I'm happy to hear that you are back in the cyber world. Now I'll be expecting more blogging. :)

Kelli said...

i don't know what I would do without a computer. Hope all is well as fall is approaching back east. It must be beautiful this time of year!!

Heidi said...

How did you get a virus?? I'm always so paranoid about it so I'm always wanting to be extra cautious!

the design boss said...

Technical support pulled through!! What a guy, I know that we would be lost with out him!!

Croslands said...

If your laptop is really healed then why am I still staring at the same post?

Croslands said...

really? is it really?

The Pugs said...

Seriously, I suck at blogging right now! I'm going to try to make up!