Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Chirstmas Happenings...

2010 was a weird Christmas season for me. I was kind of grinchy for no real reason. Luckily, for my family, I finally kicked in gear and 'got er done'! (I have never waited until the week of Christmas to put up the tree...until this year!)

We decided to make Christmas Eve a fun day! Scott wanted to take Kyle to see the new Tron movie. Before the 'big boys' headed off to a matinee show at the theater we went out for breakfast. (Other than on vacation) I can't remember the last time we went out to eat for breakfast. It was a fun treat. Might even be a new tradition.After our big birthday bash (you can read about it in the last blog post) the boys each had one gift to open under the tree. PJ's! I was pumped to find matching footie pajamas in both their sizes...a rare find!Off to bed, where visions of Sugarplums danced in our heads...

Hooray! Santa came and left some fun stuff.And as always, the aftermath of a fun, present filled morning.I love my little family so much. I have two great boys, who are my world. Scott is amazing and I am beyond blessed that he is my husband. Although we had a slow and slightly rough start to the Christmas season, it ended up being a success! We had a great time, got some fun gifts, and spent some quality time with good friends.

1 comment:

Weir Family said...

Your boys are too cute! Your hair looks great curly!