Monday, March 29, 2010

eye issue

So, if I weren't feeling a little self conscious right now, I would take a picture to show you...for now you are just going to have to live with my descriptions. I look hideous. Better said, my eye looks hideous. Because of allergies, my eyes have been itching LIKE CRAZY. For over a week now, they have bugged the heck out of me. Yesterday at church, my right eye was buggin' worse than normal. I, of course, could not resist rubbing it. On the way home it totally started swelling up and the gooing began. Long story short, I woke up this morning, my eye was 'glued' shut. I worked through the gunk, but it is still super swollen, red, and gross. I've had pink eye before, I don't necessarily think that it what I have. I will be calling the doctor this morning as soon as they are open.

For now, I'll answer to cyclops. or Mom.

On a different note, my 'baby' boy was 10 months old yesterday. HOLY COW! It's so cliche, but where did the time go? I love who he is becoming. Such a fun and happy baby (finally!) AND THE KID EATS!!! We're getting pictures taken later this week, I'll be sure to post a few.

No comments: