Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A few days in paradise!

Our view upon descent on Sunday morning...

We are definitely enjoying the nice weather that the Carribbean has to offer! A little sun, sand, and SCUBA diving can do a lot for the psyche.

Here are just a few pictures that we've taken so far...

The view from our room.
Playing in the sand at our resort.

Thats all I'm going to post for now...their internet connection here is pretty slow and it is taking forever to upload pictures. I'll try to post a few later.

Adios amigos!

9 comments:

The Spiveys said...

It looks beautiful! I'm so jealous! Enjoy the trip :)

Mary said...

Wow, that view is gorgeous! I want to go too!

Jared said...

Did mom and dad make it out of SLC snow?

Lynette said...

Oh...that looks so relaxing! I hope you are having a blast!!!

Jenni said...

Whew, that is gorgeous! Have fun!!:)

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks amazing. Have lots of fun relaxing!!! :)

Russells said...

I can only say what everyone else has said, Wow! I wish I was there. I'm so jealous! I miss the Walter family trips!

Linds said...

Did you ever make it back from paradise? It's been almost 2 months and I've been waiting to hear about the rest of your trip! I'm sure it was great!

Todd said...

That looks like a lot of fun!