Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ice Ispeees Chaleese......

Translation - Rice Krispies Please!!! This is Kyle's current food of choice. Nope, I don't even sweeten it with sugar or honey, and the kid LOVES them. He would have a bowl of 'ice ispeees' at least five times a day (okay, probably even more) if I let him. Bummer for him, I'm determined to not let him be a picky eater, so he only gets them for breakfast. What's amazing is that he can eat a 'man size' bowl of them! For those of you who have been with us from the beginning of his little life, you realize how great this is...yes, he is actually ASKING for food! I couldn't resist taking this cheezy picture of him this morning. He was so cute in his blanket sleeper overjoyed because he was eating his 'ice ispeees'!

On to Halloween...
Everybody has been posting such cute pictures of their little ghosts and goblins. I love seeing how everybody chooses to dress up themselves and their children...and the children who are old enough to choose for themselves! Halloween is such a fun holiday.

Anyway, I decided to make Kyle's costume again this year...
Destructo Boy
(Kyle's true alter ego!)

We get to meet 'Destructo Boy; every day at about 7:00 PM. He's had the nick-name for about a year now. Everytime destructo boy made his appearance this costume is what I imagined! Luckily he LOVED wearing it! It was pretty fun to watch him run around with the cape billowing in the wind behind him...it cracked us up every time.

These are a few other photos from our Halloween adventures...Trunk-or-Treating with our neighbors at their church.

*Halloween Night*
This is a picture of Kyle taking candy from our neighbors candy dish...over, and over, and over. We were all cracking up he kept helping himself one piece at a time in a effort to fill up elmo! (We gave the candy back...Kyle doesn't even like it!)

After trick-or-treating was done. Kyle and his buddy Jack Gledhill ran around our house racing their cars getting out every last bit of energy in their little bodies!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my, that Destructo Boy costume is the funniest costume I have ever seen! I needed that for my Ben when he was 2!! Good job on it!! And yay for Kyle loving Rice Krispies - I love it when you find a stand by meal that they will always eat!!

Malinda said...

SO cute!! It's good to see him eating!! He is getting so big!

Crafts for Claire said...

That is so funny that Kyle wants to eat Rice Krispies all the time...how random! I love the costume too, you did an awesome job as usual!

Melissa said...

Destructo Boy...love it! Can I borrow that next year for Reese? Just kidding! (Although the title fits him well!)

the design boss said...

You are so creative!! And Kyle is a cutie!! What fun pictures!