Monday, February 13, 2012

Project {drop 50}

So...in follow up to my last post. I just want to point out that hard work, not giving in to ones impulses (aka - self control), and support from loved ones DOES produce results!

I'm three weeks into 'Project {drop 50} and I'm already 20% of the way there! 10 lbs. lost to date. It's not a ton, I know that, and it doesn't show yet, but I'm THAT much closer to being healthy and taking MY life back.

If I can do it, you can do it! Exercising and watching what I put into my body. It really is simple. (And yet the hardest thing ever.)

Here is to hoping I have a few more successful weeks and that the weight just melts off! Hopefully in another three weeks or so my hard work will actually start SHOWING!

5 comments:

Ro said...

nice job tami!!!! i'm really impressed with your self control and hard work!! i can't imagine how hard it is! keep up the good work!!!

Mary said...

Tami, you are amazing! 10 pounds is awesome! I'm cheering you on from MD!

Mike and Timette said...

That is awesome!!! Keep it up. I lost 30 and couldn't believe what a different it has made in my life. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

KP said...

Wonderful. So happy for you. Making changes is at least a part time job. You are impressive!

Linds said...

way to go! once I pop ;) I'll be right there with you!