Saturday, March 12, 2011

Breakfast conversation

Kyle: "Colby is being so thick"
Scott: "Do you know what thick means Kyle? I think you mean that Colby is being crazy."
Kyle: "Then what does thick mean?"
Scott: "Thick is the opposite of thin. Like this place-mat...it is thin, and a piece of paper is thin. Can you think of something thick?"
Kyle: "ummm Mom... and you and me and Colby are thin."

Breakfast now threatening to come up because Scott is laughing so hard. I'll admit, I chuckled too.

I guess that gives me some additional incentive to kick the weight loss back in gear huh?

1 comment:

KP said...

FUNNY! We have had a few of those types of conversations over the years with our children. You are great to write it down & on your blog too! it was good to have your boys here to visit. They were a pleasure.