Friday, June 11, 2010

Future Pilot?

We had, quite possibly, the nicest pilot ever on our flight home from Utah on Wednesday night. While boarding the plane Kyle took a quick detour into the cockpit of our plane. Instead of the pilots getting angry and sending him away, they talked to him for a minute, showed him the screens on their plane, and even let him sit in the pilot seat with one of their hats. I didn't have my camera handy, but the pilot said he'd be happy to pose for pictures after the flight...
I don't have pictures from his other flying escapade earlier in the week, but my Uncle Jim has a plane and took him up for a quick trip on Tuesday morning in that too. Kyle has now decided that he wants to be a pilot when he grows up.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sooo Cute! For as many planes as he has been on in his life he was bound to think about being a pilot someday. I think he has been on an airplane more in his first 5 years than I have my whole life.

Jenni said...

That was a nice pilot! Fun pictures!

Jolynn said...

What a great pilot! That is cool he got to do that. I love the hat!